I want to book a driving test, how do I do that? Print

If you want to book a driving test you will need to contact an Authorised instructor who is qualified to perform the VORT (Vehicle on Road Test) or CBTA (Log Book) systems. Click onĀ Choosing Your Driving Instructor and complete a search for VORT or CBTA instructors.